- Books, Scores, and Government Documents
- Bound Periodicals
- Active and retired Faculty and Staff, Graduate Students – 1 renewal online or in person.
- All other patrons – In-library use only
- Non-Renewable Materials
- Curriculum Materials (McLure Library)
- Equipment (Sanford Media Center, laptops, headphones, calculators)
Active and retired Faculty and Staff, Graduate StudentsFixed due dates are February 1, June 1, and October 1; all items due June 1 must be brought into the library for renewal or a faculty office call can be requested. All items due February 1 and October 1 may be renewed online.
Due to the Gorgas Renovation Project for Summer 2019, faculty, staff, and graduate students will be allowed to renew items due June 1 online. Renew items before or on June 1 to avoid overdue blocks. Some items cannot be renewed online and must be brought into the library for renewal.
Office callsOffice calls are available to active and retired Faculty and Administrative Staff any time a renewal is needed. If you have seven or more books checked out, contact one of the librarians listed below to schedule an appointment for a staff member to visit your campus office and renew your books. If you have fewer than seven books, please take your books to any library location for renewal.
Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library
Angelo Bruno Business Library
McLure Education Library
Rodgers Science & Engineering Library
Undergraduate Students3 renewals online or in person.
Borrower’s Card patrons (Community Users)1 renewal online or in person.
To complete online renewals
- Log into My Library
- Look at the Charged Items List, which is a list of items you have checked out and the dates they are due back.
- Click on the Renew box on the left of the screen for each item you want to renew.
- At the bottom of the Charged Items List, click on Renew Items.
- Check the box to the right of the item. If it was renewed, a new due date will show. If the message “Not Renewed” appears beside an item, you must bring that item to the circulation desk of any of the UA Libraries. Do not click twice on the ‘Renew Items’ link.