Gorgas 205 Guidelines for Appropriate Use
- have faculty and/or current or prospective students as their primary audience
- have an anticipated audience of no fewer than 30 people
- have an academic focus (for example: lectures, readings, book signings, academic awards ceremonies, exhibits, or performances)
- promote the exchange of ideas and intellectual debate
- honor students, faculty, and friends of the University for outstanding service or achievement
Room 205 was neither designed nor intended to serve as meeting space for campus committees or community groups.
Normally, Room 205 cannot be reserved during hours when the Library is closed.
The University Libraries reserves the right to charge for any and all services associated with the use of Room 205 functions which cause Campus or outside service providers to charge the Libraries for services rendered.
If you plan to have an event catered, please let us know so we can allow for additional set-up and clean-up time between events. We do not make the catering arrangements.
For any questions, please contact Emily Burnett at 205-348-5543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.