The University of Alabama Libraries are not a depository for foreign governments or international agencies. Some materials are purchased and shelved in the regular collection. Below are selected Web resources for finding international governmental information.
Selected web resources:
- Foreign Governments (Northwestern University)
- Foreign Information by Country (University of Colorado)
- Country Studies (Library of Congress)
- Constitution Finder (University of Richmond) – contains current and former Constitutions from nations all over the world.
- International Organizations and Related Information (University of Michigan)
- Comprehensive List of IGO’s (Northwestern University)