- The University of Alabama Libraries
- Government Information, Statistics and Data
- International Organizations and Foreign Governments
The University of Alabama Libraries are not a depository for foreign governments or international agencies. Some materials are purchased and shelved in the regular collection. Below are selected Web resources for finding international governmental information.
Selected web resources:
- Foreign Governments (Northwestern University)
- Foreign Information by Country (University of Colorado)
- Country Studies (Library of Congress)
- Constitution Finder (University of Richmond) – contains current and former Constitutions from nations all over the world (resource may not be active).
- International Organizations and Related Information (University of Michigan) (resource may not be active)
- Comprehensive List of IGO’s (Northwestern University)
Selected UA Resources:
- Guide to Finding International Information (Bruno Business Library)
- PAIS International (off-campus access restricted to U of Alabama affiliates)
- OECD iLibrary (off-campus access restricted to U of Alabama affiliates)
- World dataBank (World Bank)