The Angelo Bruno Business Library serves the business information needs of the University of Alabama, and in particular the students and faculty of the Culverhouse College of Business and the Manderson Graduate School of Business.
Special features of the facility:
- Over 300,000 visitors each year
- 64,000 square foot facility
- Located within the Culverhouse complex
- Houses the College’s Sloan Y. Bashinsky Sr. Computer Center
The Bruno Library’s information sources comprise a wide variety of scholarly and commercial databases, along with a sizable collection of books and periodicals in both print and electronic formats.
- Bloomberg Financial Markets (worldwide securities data)
- Business Source Complete (full text of articles)
- Simmons OneView (consumer data)
Library faculty and staff offer users specialized information assistance and services, as well as individual and class instruction in library research and effective use of library databases.
Additional library services:
- Numerous types of seating in study spaces
- Group study rooms and quiet talking area
- Numerous workstations and laptops loaded with high-demand software
- Online guides to support specific courses
The Angelo Bruno Business Library provides convenient access to information resources in both print and electronic formats. User service is a major emphasis. Our goals are to tailor our collections and services to meet the needs of Culverhouse undergraduate and graduate students and faculty and to deliver the best possible mix of traditional and technologically advanced library services.