Team Workroom Use Guidelines
- Use of the workroom is by reservation for UA students only.
- Reservations are limited to one 3-hour block per day and can be booked no more than two weeks in advance.
- Team workrooms are intended for use by groups only. A group is defined as three or more people.
- If fewer than three people are in a team workroom and another group wishes to use it, the current occupants are expected to vacate the room.
- If the workroom is not occupied by at least 3 people within 15 minutes of reservation time, the reservation will be considered cancelled.
- If individuals within the group or the group as a whole are engaging in unacceptable and/or disruptive behavior as described in the Libraries Code of Conduct, the individuals/group will be asked to leave the library.
- Windows and glass panels may not be covered.
- Unauthorized signage may not be placed on the windows, glass panels or doors.
You are invited to ask for assistance at any of the library’s service desks.