Support the University’s mission, vision, and goals by anticipating library information, technology, and service requirements; by providing timely access to needed resources; by responding to changing user needs; and by promoting effective use of information by students, faculty, and staff. The University Libraries strive for excellence in service, instruction, and building collections. We seek new and better ways of serving the academic community.
- Support the academic mission of the university through strong collections and services.
- Provide 24/7 access to digital resources.
- Provide access to unique collections through special collections and digital collections.
- Provide instruction for research and use of resources.
- Demonstrate excellent stewardship of financial resources to provide access to information resources.
- Provides a variety of spaces for individual and group study.
- Provide 24/5 access to Rodgers Library during the academic year and 24/7 access to Rodgers and Gorgas Libraries during study week and final exams.
- Collaborate with other units on campus to promote research skills and strategies.
- Provide access to academic software and technology to support the academic mission.