Use your Action Card or Community User Card to pay for printing and photocopying.
How to print
- Type your name in the pop-up window
- Type a print job name (color printing only)
Where to print, scan, or copy
Put money on your Action/Community Card
With a credit card
Log into the Action Card MyAccounts website and add cash using your credit card. Action Card Only
Deposit cash into one of the printing card dispenser machines located in Gorgas, Bruno, McLure, and Rodgers Libraries.
Print from your laptop
Download and install the drivers linked below
OS X Driver
- For PC, Right-click the file that you downloaded and choose “Run as administrator”. It will install the driver package for that particular building.
- For MAC, unzip package, install popup.pkg and run UA_Libraries_ Printer_Install.mpkg
Mobile Print & Copy Station
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, IMG, TXT, or Visio Document under 50 MB.
Get a Community User Card $1
Get a University Department Card $3
ScanningScanning does not cost any money except in Hoole Special Collections Library. However, you must have money on your Action/Community card to be able to scan.
Copying/scanning costs in Hoole Special Collections Library
Black and white
- 8.5×11 or 8.5×14: 25 cents per copy
- 11X17: 50 cents per copy
- 8.5X11 or 8.5X14: 1.00 per copy
- 11X17: 3.00 per copy
Copies from microfilm printers
- 8.5X11: 10 cents per copy