The University of Alabama
Request Forms
Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version


Ask-A-Librarian-You may ask simple, factual reference questions electronically.

Catalog Error/Problem Report Form-This form should be used to report errors in the catalog, holdings, or item records for all types of materials in the Libraries' Catalog. If necessary, please print the form and send it with the item in question.

EN 102/103 Instruction Session Request Form-English Instructors: You may submit this form to request a library instruction session for your class.

Interlibrary Loan-Interlibrary loan service is available to University of Alabama faculty, staff, students, and eligible individuals in other patron categories.

Library Instruction Session-University of Alabama instructors may request a library instruction session for a class.

Questions or Comments- This form is intended for sending comments or questions about this Web site only.

Renew Books -If you need more time you may renew online the books you have checked out. The electronic form may not be used for renewing interlibrary loan materials, course reserves materials, or materials under a hold or recall.

Research Consultation- You can schedule a research consultation with a librarian for personalized assistance with term papers and research assignments.

Rush Cataloging Request-A rush cataloging request form may be submitted by University of Alabama faculty, staff and students to request an item that appears in the Libraries' Catalog but is listed as "in process" or "on order" and thus is not yet available for circulation.

Suggest a Purchase-If you are a University of Alabama student, faculty member, or staff member, you may suggest the purchase of a particular book, video, journal, or database for the University Libraries collections. Your suggestion will be forwarded to the appropriate subject selector.

Report a Login Problem-Use this form to report login problems experienced while searching Scout or databases.