The record group contains most of the early extant records of The University of Alabama and includes materials documenting a wide range of functions, persons, and aspects of the University.
This collection contains digital resources that document the history of The University of Alabama since it opened in 1831. A variety of resources in different formats depict the people, organizations, places, and events that shaped its history as it evolved and grew from an all-male institution with a small enrollment to a diverse student population of more than 30,000 students.
Scrapbook of newspaper clippings covering just over half of the 1964 University of Alabama undefeated football season and the loss to Texas in the Orange Bowl on 1 January 1965. Most of the articles feature UA quarterback, Joe Namath.
The collection contains one picture postcard depicting The University of Alabama Glee Club during its seventeenth season as well as a picture of the group (year unknown) clipped from a newspaper.
Correspondence, administrative papers, and production materials from the early years of the Institute for Book Arts.
This collection contains scrapbooks, newspaper articles, yearbooks, minutes, financial records, and photographs pertaining to, along with the constitution of, this Tuscaloosa women's civic organization.
The scrapbook contains newspaper clippings of stories about the University of Alabama or her alumni.
An anonymous farmer gives short daily entries on his activities--mostly about working tobacco fields--in two year-long diaries. The diaries are promotional pocket notebooks printed by Planters Exclusive Burley Floor of Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
Minutes, financial records, correspondence, newspaper articles about, and yearbooks of this Tuscaloosa, Alabama, women's club.
E. E. Upham writes from Bangor, Maine, to Jefferson Lake, Esquire, of Brownville, Maine, requesting that Jefferson Lake provide information regarding the progression of a timber cutting job.
The medical log of the USS Winnebago, a Union river monitor stationed in Mobile Bay from 1864 to 1865.