The ADHC offers consultations to University of Alabama faculty, students, and staff interested in exploring work in digital humanities, whether a researcher is new to the field or working at an advanced stage on a specific project.
- recommend resources for newcomers to digital humanities, including readings, projects, and information on other centers and organizations
- show researchers how to use a particular digital humanities tool and troubleshoot issues
- brainstorm digital humanities approaches to a particular set of research questions
- help researchers flesh out strategies for project management in terms of scope, timeline, and necessary resources
- connect local researchers with national and international collaborators for advice, methodological discussion, or possible inter-institutional collaboration
Thank you! An ADHC staff member will contact you shortly.