From UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
"Workshop Wednesdays" are a joint effort, started in 2016, to share information cross-departmentally in depth.
These are held in Hoole Conference room Wednesdays @2 (or may start there and explore other territories!)
Requested topics include:
- How to handle fragile materials
- Archival organization, and item-level processing
- Overhead camera capture
- How to work with reel-to-reel tapes/tape player
- Exhibits: how, what, why, and why are they important?
- How to access content directly that you find in Acumen... ?
- Internet Archive and the Wayback Machine
- Tour of Acquisitions, Cataloging and E-Resources
- Tour of the stacks and archivist areas
- March 2:
- February 24:
- February 17:
- February 10: How EAD Finding Aids are prepared for Acumen (led by Jody DeRidder)
- February 3: Overview of University Archives (led by Kevin Ray)
- January 27: How to use a reel-to-reel player (led by Corinne Chatnik)
- January 20: CRL Webinar on Perpetual Access, Myth and Reality
- January 13: Navigating the command line environment on your desktop (led by Corinne Chatnik)