From UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
"Workshop Wednesdays" are a joint effort, started in 2016, to share information cross-departmentally in depth.
Possible topics to get us started:
- How to handle fragile materials
- Archival organization, and item-level processing
- Overhead camera capture
- How to work with reel-to-reel tapes/tape player
- Exhibits: how, what, why, and why are they important?
- January 13: Using Secure Shell and navigating the command line environment on our Acumen server (led by Corinne Chatnik)
- January 20:
- January 27:
- February 3:
- February 10:
- February 17:
- February 24:
- March 2: