From UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
Revision as of 13:47, 16 July 2012 by Scpstu32
Here are some common problems you might encounter during the Quality Control process. If the QC script is giving you errors but you can't determine the problem, consider one of the following:
- Check the number of digits in each section of the filename.
- Check to see if the starting letter of the filename is a lowercase character.
- Check to see if you have created items on both levels. Is there a single tiff with the same name as a multiple-tiff directory?
- Check to see if the filenames of tiffs in a directory match the name of the directory.
- If the filenames of an item are not consecutive, check to see if the filenames are incorrect or if there are rescans that need to be done.