Difference between revisions of "Staff Links"
From UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
(migrated info from main page and removed a few links better placed elsewhere)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 10:46, 20 May 2013
- Digital Services Responsibilities
- Emergency Procedures
- Supplies and Purchasing
- HR Policies for Student Employees
- DS Staff Training and Exploration Fronts - an information space used to identify and track new or novel uses of digital archiving technologies, tools, and resources.
- Training Needs - a running list identifying topics for monthly DS training sessions.
- Learning Resources for Digital Services Staff
Hardware and Software Help
- Command-line Work on Linux Server
- Working with Microsoft Excel
- Mounting the S Drive and Printer Installation on Windows - click here for a handout.
Standards and Vocabularies
- A controlled vocabulary reference for regions of the United States
- NISO: A Framework of Guidance for Building Good Digital Collections
- LOC: About American Memory: Technical Information
- Wiki templates - if applicable, please use one of these in order to help standardize the organization of the most frequent types of pages
- MediaWiki text examples
- How to create a new page
- MediaWiki HELP
- Sandbox - a place to practice MediaWiki formatting. Please delete all sandbox tests before logging out.
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- Wikipedia Tools - tools for converting Excel sheets to Wikipedia tables, etc. and more.