From UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
Revision as of 13:20, 28 June 2013 by Jlderidder
From time to time, Digital Services receives various requests. Here are our current policies and procedures for handling these:
Internal requests (from library faculty on library business, or from library administration):
- digitization: Policies_and_Procedures_for_Scan_On_Demand
- upload to Acumen of digital content not in our workflow: Hosting Other Content
- preservation of digital content not in our workflow: Preserving Other Content
- information: Internal Information Requests
- capture modification: If request comes from metadata librarians or archivists, see Internal modification requests; otherwise, see: Alterations_To_Online_Content. If this will impact the archived version, contact the Head of Digital Services.
- metadata remediation: If request comes from metadata librarians or archivists, see Internal modification requests; otherwise, see: Alterations_To_Online_Content.
- software development/support Cross-Departmental Support
- return of archival material: See the section on "If Curator Recalls Materials" on this page: Obtaining_Materials_from_Hoole_Staff
- collaborations: Cross-Departmental Collaborations