Requesting Copy of Digital Image
1) In CONTENTdm, first click on the page you want. For example, on a multipage document such as this: [|http://content.lib.ua.edu/cdm4/document.php?CISOROOT=/UpTo1700&CISOPTR=166],
Scroll down on the left and click on the page that has the image you desire.
2) Then on the left side in the drop down, select “page description” and click “go”.
In this case you will see this metadata:
Rights Collection may be protected under Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Law.
Terms To obtain permission to publish or reproduce, please contact the W. S. Hoole Special Collections Library.
Transcript a:cRVS OCCIDENS, ||fl& ?fif iMi^iti aui C. SVBSOIANY*
Full resolution Volume17\Ptolemy_153.tif
3) The information we need is the Filename. In this case, it is u0002_0000003_0000002_0161
4) Determine which directory on the SHARE drive you would like the image to be deposited, and make sure that Digital Services has write access there.
5) Send an email to Jeremiah and cc Jody, requesting the identified image(s).
6) Allow 2 days for response. You will be contacted when the image is deposited in the specified directory.