UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
Administrative Policies and Procedures
The Big Picture or "What are we trying to do here?"
Digital Services Policies and Procedures
Matching - "Books" vs. "Letters" : how to create secondary scans from digitized book pages when metadata exists for pages of the book as independent intellectual items.
Cabaniss - Information about "Digitizing the S. D. Cabaniss Papers," an NHPRC grant-funded project.
Wiki templates - if applicable, please use one of these in order to help standardize the organization of the most frequent types of pages
Mounting the S Drive and Printer Installation on Windows - click here for a handout.
DS Staff Training and Exploration Fronts - an information space used to identify and track new or novel uses of digital archiving technologies, tools, and resources.
Training Needs - a running list identifying topics for monthly DS training sessions.
- Learning Resources for Digital Services Staff
- Copyright Issues
- Conference Reports
- Presentations and Publications
- A controlled vocabulary reference for regions of the United States
- NISO: A Framework of Guidance for Building Good Digital Collections
- LOC: About American Memory: Technical Information
UA LIBRARIES DIGITAL SERVICES
|Who We Are & What We Do|
|How We Do What We Do|