Learning Resources for Digital Services Staff
From UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
Revision as of 14:29, 31 January 2012 by Jjcolonnaromano
Web Resources for Scripting Languages
- PLEAC Project - PERL Cookbook example programs recreated in several other languages, like Python and Ruby.
- Ruby PickAxe - Hyperlinked cross referencing version of "Programming Ruby: The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide"
UA LIB Subscription Database Resources
These resources need to be arrived at via the universities web portal to be granted access.
- www.lib.ua.edu/databases - Search for links to training and research resources
- Safari Books Online - type this into the database search field to get access to a large selection of technical training books
Other Training and Reference Resources
- Virtual Training Company - Online training resources, username/password available for OLT staff via Lindley Shedd (email@example.com)