Image Specifications and Standards
From UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
Revision as of 16:03, 13 May 2009 by Jjcolonnaromano
Photoshop CS3 (Adobe):
Default File/Output Settings
- *.tif, 8bit, flattened, no compression, 600dpi
- note: currently our ContentDM implementation is crashing due to a 16bit memory leak we will
both Mac and PC workstations
No issues as of yet (May, 2009).
Resources and Links:
- TAPE (Training for Audiovisual Preservation in Europe). European Commission on Preservation and Access, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Capturing Analog Sound for Digital Preservation: Report of a Roundtable Discussion of Best Practices for Tranferring Analog Discs and Tapes. (2006) Council on Library and Information Resources and Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.
- Sound Directions - project website, maintained by Indiana University Digital Library Program.
- Sound Directions: Best Practices for Audio Preservation. (2007) Casey, Mike & Bruce Gordon. Bloomington, IN/Cambridge, MA.
- Grammy foundation® Basic Methodology for Preservation, Conversion and Archiving recorded media