For Uploading Content
Note: Since we are constantly updating and improving our processes, these are no longer our current scripts. We retain them here for reference so others can understand our basic processes.
- For uploading born digital research papers and their MODS files into the web directory where Acumen can index it and provide access: File:Relocate all BD.txt. Process is described here: Undergraduate Research Projects
- For uploading audio content (MP3s, OCR and TXT files of transcripts, transcript JPEGs, MODS): File:Relocate audio.txt
- For uploading manuscript materials (MODS, JPEGs, transcript OCR and TXT): File:Relocate all.txt
Into the Deposits for the Archive
The following scripts check the database and online files for existing information about this collection, if any. If a collection xml file is being submitted to correct or add information, it will be checked for validity and added into the database. This effectively adds the listing of the collection to the online page located here: Online Collections if it does not already exist. Thus, this script should not be run for new collections until Acumen has indexed the content uploaded in the previous step (about 24-30 hours at present).
- Cabaniss content: File:MoveCabanissContent.txt
- Audio content: File:MoveAudioContent.txt
- Manuscript content: File:MoveContent.txt