Emergency Cheat Sheet
A. Bomb Threat :
1. Exit the building from the stairs.
2. Meet up at steps of Denny Chimes tower.
B. Fire :
1. Go down the stairs.
2. Meet up in the parking lot between the Hoole building and University Blvd.
* a fire extinguisher and fire alarm is located near the stairs.
C. First Aid : There is a first-aid kit in the metal closet located in Charlotte's office. If you get injured, notify someone (preferably a supervisor) as soon as possible.
D. Medical Emergency : Call 911, then notify someone (preferably a supervisor) as soon as possible.
E. Power Outage : Exit the building from the stairs.
F. Tornado :
1. When the alarm sounds, go down the stairs.
2. Meet inside the bottom of the stairwell.
3. Wait for further instruction (we'll eventually gather behind the elevator area).
4. If you are not at work and were supposed to come in during the period of the Tornado Threat please do the following:
a. Stay in a safe place. This is first priority.
b. If after the 30 minute grace period following the end of the Tornado Threat, you still have one hour for which you were scheduled, come to work for that last hour. If there is less than an hour left on your shift following the end of the Tornado Threat, do not come into work.