Digital Services Permission Agreement
From UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
Digital Services Permissions Agreement
University of Alabama Libraries
The Requester grants University of Alabama Libraries and its agents the right to:
- Digitize all submitted content, and create derivative representations for web access
- Reproduce and distribute reprints or derivative representations for noncommercial scholarly purposes
- Augment or create metadata to enhance accessibility and management of content
- Electronically view, present and display the full digital content to others, including providing open access via the web
- Electronically store, archive, copy and/or convert the digitized content for preservation and access purposes
The Requester hereby warrants that s/he is the copyright holder of all content deposited, and has the legal right to make this authorization. The Requester also represents that the content does not, to the best of his/her knowledge, infringe or violate any rights of others.
This authorization constitutes a non-exclusive, perpetual license, and the Requester retains all other rights to this content to which s/he as a copyright holder is entitled.
Any exceptions to the above agreement are specified below.
This document can be downloaded here: Image:Digital Services Permissions Agreement.doc