Digital Services Permission Agreement
Digital Services Permissions Agreement
University of Alabama Libraries
The Requester grants University of Alabama Libraries and its agents the right to:
- Digitize all submitted content, and create derivative representations for web access
- Reproduce and distribute reprints or derivative representations for noncommercial scholarly purposes
- Augment or create metadata to enhance accessibility and management of content
- Electronically view, present and display the full digital content to others, including providing open access via the web
- Electronically store, archive, copy and/or convert the digitized content for preservation and access purposes
The Requester hereby warrants that s/he is the copyright holder of all content deposited, and has the legal right to make this authorization. The Requester also represents that the content does not, to the best of his/her knowledge, infringe or violate any rights of others.
This authorization constitutes a non-exclusive, perpetual license, and the Requester retains all other rights to this content to which s/he as a copyright holder is entitled.
Any exceptions to the above agreement are specified below.
This document can be downloaded here: File:Digital Services Permissions Agreement.doc