Austin Dixon is our Digitization Technologist. He has an Associates degree in Computer Programming and Networking from Shelton State, and is currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science at UA. Previously, he was employed as a Network Administrator for a retail chain. He aspires to become a Software Developer.
In his spare time, Austin is often in his home electronics workshop building things like human interface devices and electronic art. He keeps a blog [www.PhotonPunk.com] where he chronicles his personal programming and electronics projects.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/austindixon01
- Personal Blog: www.PhotonPunk.com
- Posts on UA Digital Services Blog: apps.lib.ua.edu/blogs/digitalservices/author/ardixon1
- B.S. Computer Science, University of Alabama (In progress)
- A.A.S. Management and Supervision, Programming and Networking, Shelton State College, 2010
- Languages: Perl, Python, C, HTML, SQL, Tk
- Platforms: Windows, Linux
- Misc.: Excel, Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Sox, Lame, Shntool, Image Magick, Microsoft Dynamics AX