1) On libcontent1.lib.ua.edu, change directory to /srv/scripts/storing/crowdsource/.
2) Verify that you have content to store: `ls /srv/deposits/crowdsourcing/transcriptions/`
3) Remove previous test file: `rm RelocateManifests`
4) Edit relocateTrans and uncomment $test = 1 near top of file
5) run: `relocateTrans` (test version)
6) check RelocateManifests to see if manifests will be written correctly
7) check moveme to see if files will be copied correctly to new locations and versions
8) Edit relocateTrans and comment out $test = 1 near top of file
9) run: `relocateTrans`
10) check manifests in archive for collections modified
11) if okay, run: `checkem` to md5sum original file against copies and delete original from deposits
12) check deposits to make sure all files are gone: `ls /srv/deposits/crowdsourcing/transcriptions/`
NOTE: ALL versions are copied to the Special Collections area, whereas only the first and the most recent are archived in LOCKSS. If the most recent is not the best, the archivists will need to request archiving of the preferred version.