Archiving ETDs (bornDigital)
1. First verify there is electronic thesis to be archived by cd or ls /srv/deposits/bornDigital/u0015_0000001
2. If there is bornDigital content available, change directory to /srv/scripts/storing/bornDigital
3. Open the script relocatingbd and uncomment $test = 1.
4. Remove RelocateManifests (or back it up into olderVersions) and run test version of relocatingbd.
5. Check RelocateManifests to verify the correct Manifest will be written.
6. Check moveme to verify that the ETDs are indeed being copied to the correct location.
7. Check lookhere for errors pertaining to the written Manifests.
8. If all three outputs are problem & error free, open relocatingbd, and comment #$test = 1.
9. Run relocatingbd.
10. After relocatingbd has finished, run checkem. Checkem verifies md5 Checksums are the same before deleting out of deposits.
11. Verify all content has been deleted in deposits: ls /srv/deposits/bornDigital/u0015_0000001/*