Adding Tagging Content
On libcontent1.lib.ua.edu, in /srv/scripts/tagging/:
1) Identify collection to process. Each collection must be processed separately so it will have a batch id in the software that will identify a file with its mother collection.
2) remove existing MODS from the local MODS directory (./MODS/)
Example: `rm ./MODS/*`
3) copy over item level MODS from the desired collection
Example (for collection u0001_2009002): `cp /srv/www/htdocs/content/u0001/2009002/*/Metadata/*mods.xml ./MODS/.`
4) run: `createSpreadsheet` (then check results). This will pull information from all the MODS in the local MODS directory and create a combined (tab-delimited text) spreadsheet meeting the requirements of the data needed for upload into the tagging software, which uses Dublin Core. Results will be in "upload.txt" in the same directory as the script.
5) copy upload.txt to uploaded/collid.txt where collid is the collection number for this collection. This step will in the future be automated into createSpreadsheet (but is not yet). This is to keep a copy of what we've uploaded thus far, in case we need it for some reason.
6) copy the item level images to /srv/www/htdocs/steve/images/institution_1/images_zoom/
Example (for collection u0001_2009002): `cp /srv/www/htdocs/content/u0001/2009002/*/*_2048.jpg /srv/www/htdocs/steve/images/institution_1/images_zoom/.`
7) run: `makeTaggingJpegs` to create other derivatives
8) run: `remove2048` to take the "_2048" out of the filenames in the original deposits (this could be combined in the previous step)
9) run: `collToDbase` to add the collection to the steve_museum database and log these entries into the InfoTrack database.
10) check the results online