Share Drive from Macintosh Desktop
From UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
This information is obsolete as of February 2012, when we went to a PC's-only setup
To find the share drive:
- click on icon on upper right side of desktop labeled "USERS$"
- click on "Network"
- click on "Lib"
- scroll down the list, looking for the shortest entry and click on it: "Libfs1"
- click on "Connect"
- change dropdown to "share" and click OK
- when "SHARE" shows up in the left hand column under USERS$, click on SHARE
- click on "Digital Projects" in the next column