Accessioning Vendor Content
From UA Libraries Digital Services Planning and Documentation
Vendor-generated content that has passed quality control has to be integrated into our system.
- First, ensure we have complete collection information in the Queue spreadsheet. Extract and generate a collection XML.
- Set up directories in the Completed folder for this collection (or batch).
- Review derivatives and generate complete MODS metadata.
- Generate appropriate technical metadata and verify results.
- Transfer derivatives to the UploadArea.
- Use upload scripts on MODS, to add in persistent URLs.
- Relocate content into Acumen.
- Run moveContent on archival files, technical metadata, and collection XML.
- Return digitized material to the stacks.