Presentation Practice Room Policy
Presentation practice rooms can help you prepare and practice effective presentations. We have equipment for recording presentations, along with spaces and monitors to view results. Presentation practice rooms are not intended for use as a group study room, and priority use of the rooms will be given to students using them for presentation practice purposes.
Due to popularity of these rooms, the library has established reservation policies for their use. The student making the reservation decides what to enter in the "Public name for reservation" and anyone can see that field, information. Your Bama ID will not be publicly visible. Past room reservation information is kept for statistical purposes and would be disclosed to law enforcement upon request.
- Presentation practice rooms are for use by UA faculty and students only.
- 1 to 6 patrons in a room at a time. (6 maximum allowed at all times-no exceptions)
- Presentation practice rooms may be reserved only for hours the library is open.
- Rooms can be reserved up to one 2-hour block per day and can be booked no more than one week in advance.
- If the room is not occupied within 15 minutes of reservation time, the reservation will be considered cancelled.
- If individuals occupying the room are engaging in unacceptable and/or disruptive behavior as stated in the Libraries Code of Conduct, they will be asked to leave.
- The Library is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal property. If you leave the room unattended, you risk the loss of your possessions. Lost and Found items are deposited at the Circulation Services Desk in each Library.
- No blocking windows and/or doors, and lights must remain on at all times.
- Please verify equipment is turned off properly and make sure nothing is broken or missing.
- Please show consideration by straightening the room and clearing all trash when vacating.
- If either presentation room is experiencing problems and cannot be used we can offer the other if available. You are invited to ask for assistance at the circulation desk.