This page provides links to McLure Library Web pages created for specific courses.
- AEL525-School Management 
- AHE601-Professional Seminar in Higher Education 
- CEE370-Reading Methods 
- KIN364-Physical Education for Elementary Schools 
- KIN506-Intro to Research Techniques in Kinesiology 
- KIN632-Systematic Observations in Physical Education 
- KIN691-Research Studies in the Sociology of Human Performance 
- Room 33 Computer Lab Schedule 
LiveText -a user-friendly, web-based tool for developing, assessing, and measuring student learning. Students create electronic portfolios on LiveText and submit portfolio artifacts online via LiveText to their professors for evaluation.