1. What is the name of the steamer that surrendered itself to the CSS Alabama on January 11, 1863?
2. Who was the boarding officer of the CSS Alabama who wrote this journal? (Last Name)
3. When the CSS Alabama started firing at the vessel, what did they find the steamer was made out of?
4. Who did the CSS Alabama identify itself as, when the Hatteras asked, "What steamer is that?"
2. What was the distance between the two steamers during the hottest part of the fight?
5. The Hatteras surrendured to the CSS Alabama 18 miles from what Texan city?
6. Who was the Lieutenant that surrendered the U.S. Gunboat "Hatteras"? (Last Name)