The operation and use of the Alabama Digital Humanities Center is governed by the following policies. They may be amended at any time.
- The Alabama Digital Humanities Center (ADHC) is intended to support the activities outlined in the mission (http://www.lib.ua.edu/digitalhumanities/about).
- The ADHC facility is intended to support research activities; it is not a classroom, and may not be scheduled or used as a campus classroom.
- The ADHC is a multi-person/use space–there may be multiple small groups in the facility at the same time; thus, all participants must be aware of and sensitive to each other.
- Equipment and furniture (chairs, tables, whiteboards, markers, etc.) are not to be moved out of the facility. Always return them to their original location.
- During ADHC workshops participants will have priority access to the computers, technology, equipment, and furniture. Workshops are posted on the monitor to the left of the entrance.
- Be courteous to others by using headphones when working on multimedia projects.
- Please keep the facility clean. The ADHC is not a lounge or break room.
- Do not prop the doors open for unauthorized visitors. Individuals must swipe their ActionCard to access the facility.